- 510 Cartridge Concealable VV 650mAh PreHeat Battery AutoDraw Or Power Button For Convenience
- Compact Pocket Size: 42 x 18 x 84.5mm
- Weight: 46g
- Cartridge Size: 14mm*60mm (Fits most 0.5ML ~ 2ML Carts)
- 4 Temperature Settings: 2.4V Blue/3.0V Green/3.6V White/4.2V Red
- Preheating Function: 2V Preheat for 15 seconds
- Auto heat shut-off after 20 seconds of use for protection
- 20-minute Safety Shutoff
- Removable Magnetic Bottom Auto Draw or Bottom Power Button for convenience
- Type-C Charging
- Cartridges Sold separately
Quick Start Instructions
The DAZZii Boxx should be charged for an hour before the first use.
Remove the bottom magnetic end. Insert your 510 threaded cartridges.
Auto Draw Function:
5 x quick puffs to power the vape on, 2 x quick puffs to activate the pre-heat mode, and 3 x quick puffs to change the voltage settings.
Power Button Function:
Quickly press the power button 5 times to power ON/OFF the DAZZii Boxx. Quickly press the power button 3 times to change the voltage to your favorite temp setting. Quickly press the power button 2 times to activate pre-heat mode.
Quickly pull from the mouthpiece twice to activate the preheat function, you can also press the bottom button 2 times to activate the preheat function.
The Preheating will last 15 seconds with 2.0V pre-heat voltage. In the preheating mode, the four lights will blink slowly, press the power button 1 time or pull on the mouthpiece 1 time to stop preheating.
Normal Smoking Use:
Both auto inhale and button power are workable in normal vaping use mode, the guide bar and the sensor will illuminate. The sensor does not light in the preheating mode.
Battery and Charging:
Red light will flash 5 times when the battery power is less than 30%.
- Charging: Red light on
- Full Charging: Green light on
- Low Battery: Red light will flash 8 times, and the device will fully turn off.
Battery Life/Cartridge Protection:
After 10 continuous seconds of use, the red light will flash 4 times, and the automatic vape time cut off will activate, turning off the heat (but not the power), press the button, or pull-draw to restart.
Short circuit protection: The device will stop working immediately when a short circuit is detected and Red light will flash 10 times.
When your DAZZii BOXX is fully charged, it will stop charging to prevent overcharging.
The DAZZii BOXX will pause for about 3 seconds after continuously being heated for 15 seconds. Meanwhile, the bottom indicator light will flash 5 times.
How To Use
Make sure that the bottom magnetic connector is properly connected to the bottom of the unit. The battery will not charge if the bottom connector is not attached.
- Plug into a USB-C cable and connect to a power source, you will see the red light flash when the battery is connected.
- Please fully charge the battery before first use, the light will turn green once charged, disconnect the device from the power source before use.
- Remove the bottom magnetic connector and firmly screw in the 510-threaded cartridge of your choice.
- Insert the cartridge into the device and ensure that the bottom magnetic connector is properly reconnected. The green light will flash two times when connected properly, or the light won’t flash.
- If the device is powered off, press the power button 5 times to turn it on.
- Press the bottom button 3 times or auto inhale 3 times to change voltage.
- Auto Inhale on the mouthpiece two times to activate pre-heat, or you can also press the bottom button two times to activate preheat. The preheat time will last 15 seconds @ 2.0V voltage, then will switch to your previously selected voltage.
Simply pull from the mouthpiece or push the button to activate the cartridge.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Wipe the outside and inside of the bottom magnetic connector with an alcohol pad. Use an alcohol swab to wipe any excess oil out of the 510 screw-in connector.
- Clean the inside air pathway with an alcohol swab.
- Do not submerge any part of the device in the cleaning solution. Allow all parts to air dry prior to resuming use.